- Brake Cable
- 3mm Allen
- 4mm Allen
- T10 Torx
- Disconnect the brake cable from the brake lever.
- Remove all associated grommets.
- Place scooter upside down on supporting surface.
- Remove bottom battery cover.
- Loosen but DO NOT remove the three 3mm Allen screws holding the lower brain in order to gain slack to pull out the brake cable.
- Loosen the 4mm allen screw holding brake cable on the caliper.
- Remove the grommet on the end of the brake cable with pliers.
- Pull the cable out from the neck.
- Push the cable through the tubular section of the chassis in order to drive it out from the bottom of the scooter.
- Carefully pull the damaged cable from under the battery and lower brain.
- When Installing the new cable make sure to check both ends of the cable and install correctly.
- Start where the downtube meets the floorboard, begin to drive the cable under the lower brain through the opening until you see it come out from underneath the fender.
- Grab the other end of the cable and drive it down the tube of the frame, out the left side opening and back in through the lower opening in the neck.
- Push out through the top of the neck and install the brake cable on the brake lever.
- Install the cable on the rear caliper and adjust brake if needed.
- Reinstall all removed grommets and lower battery cover.