M365 Front Wheel & Motor Replacement
- Front Motor Hub Assembly (with Tyre and Inner Tube)
- 2.5mm Allen
- 3mm Allen
- 18mm Wrench
- T10 Torx
- Place scooter upside down on supporting surface.
- Remove bottom battery cover.
- Remove the front wheel and place it to the side carefully not to tug the Cable. (Unless cable is cut)
- After placing the damaged front wheel to the side, Install the new front wheel and follow the same routing of the harness you are replacing through the frame.
- Disconnect the 4 plugs on the lower brain next to the battery as shown in the picture below and replace each plug on the damaged harness with plugs from your new harness.
- Pull the wires out of the frame and remove the damaged front wheel assembly.
- Once all wiring is connected, before installing the battery cover make sure the motor is working properly by spinning the front wheel in a forward direction by hand and pushing down on the throttle.
- Reinstall battery cover when the front wheel operation is confirmed.
- Be sure to install grommets if missing.