- Replacing tyres and tubes are important points of safety on an M365 model. Damaging tyres or tubes upon improper installation could ultimately cause premature wear and possibly serious injury. It is important to follow the steps properly to ensure quality repairs.
- Inner Tube
- Rear Tyre
- Two Tyre Levers
- Valve Core Remover
- Be careful not to pinch the inner tube.
- Properly inspect the tyre and tube after removal to determine whether to replace the tyre, tube or both.
- when wheel and tyre are removed – inspect side to side bearing play by pushing spacer back and forth (where the mounting bolts are installed). also, spin wheel in hand feel for a gritty tension, forward into bearing play, or hop (bent rim) and wobble.
- If any of the above is noticed, the wheel should be replaced immediately.
- Make sure the valve stem on the new inner tube is pointing to the RIGHT, and the direction of rotation on the tyre is correct as well before installation. The tread should be pointing forward.
- If you are having issues removing the tyre, getting the tyre in the center groove of the wheel will help loosen the tension.
- Leaving new tyres under the sun before you start to remove the front wheel is a good method to warm up the tyre for easier installation.
- Be sure the tyre is inflated to 55 PSI after installing the new tyre and double check for any leaking air.