- The rear fender holds the rear running light and is important to ensure the safety of riders. All fasteners and the coupling should be placed properly.
- Rear Fender
- Rear Fender Screws
- Rear Fender Screw Plugs
- 2.5mm Allen
- Remove 3 screw plugs.
- Remove 3 screws.
- Disconnect coupling between fender and rear wheel.
- Be careful to not damage plastic tabs when disconnecting the coupling.
- Notice the proper reassembly of the couplings to not damage anything.
- Make sure rubber plugs are all in place upon reassembly.