- Steering and brakes are two of the biggest safety concerns on the M365 vehicle. Bent forks can be caused by different issues that arise, as well as being mistaken for other issues. Proper diagnosis is important prior to beginning repair.
- Fork Cover
- 2.5mm Allen
- 3mm Allen
- 18mm Wrench
- Peel off reflective stickers on front decorative covers to access screws.
- Remove 2.5mm Allen screws holding decorative covers.
- Remove 18mm nut.
- Be cautious not to damage the cable when removing the wheel.
- Confirm the washer on each side of the wheel has tabs facing downward. Make sure they are always in the correct position.
- 1 bolt holding front fender is only accessible when the front wheel is removed.
- Loosen the 4 bolts on the collar and pull the stem out carefully to not damage the cables.
- Loosen the center bolt (same as steering tension bolt) and remove the set screw.
- Remove the bearing assembly when pulling the fork out of the chassis.
- Once removed, inspect the fork plastic cover.
- If the cover is damaged 2.5mm Allen screws holding the cover to the fork can be removed to replace the cover.
- Installation is the same but in reverse.