- Replacing tires and tubes are important points of safety on an M365 model. Damaging tires or tubes upon improper installation could ultimately cause premature wear and possibly serious injury. It is important to follow the steps properly to ensure quality repairs.
- Inner Tube
- Valve Cap
- Two Tire Spoons
- Valve Core Remover
- Be careful to not damage inner tube with tire levers.
- Properly inspect the tire and tube after removal to determine whether to replace the tire, tube or both.
- If you are having issues removing the tire, getting the tire in the center groove of the wheel will help loosen the tension.
- Be sure to remove the tire opposite from the cable side.
- Make sure the valve stem on the new inner tube is pointing to the RIGHT, and the direction of rotation on the tire is correct before installation.
- The direction of tread should point forward.
- Leaving new tires under the sun before starting your repair is a good method to warm up the tire for easier installation.
- Be sure the tire is inflated to 55 PSI after installing new tire(s), also double check for any leaking air.