- Replacing tyres and tubes are important points of safety on an M365 model. Damaging tyres or tubes upon improper installation could ultimately cause premature wear and possibly serious injury. It is important to follow the steps properly to ensure quality repairs.
- Inner Tube
- Valve Cap
- Two Tyre Spoons
- Valve Core Remover
- Be careful to not damage inner tube with tyre levers.
- Properly inspect the tyre and tube after removal to determine whether to replace the tyre, tube or both.
- If you are having issues removing the tyre, getting the tyre in the center groove of the wheel will help loosen the tension.
- Be sure to remove the tyre opposite from the cable side.
- Make sure the valve stem on the new inner tube is pointing to the RIGHT, and the direction of rotation on the tyre is correct before installation.
- The direction of tread should point forward.
- Leaving new tyres under the sun before starting your repair is a good method to warm up the tyre for easier installation.
- Be sure the tyre is inflated to 50 PSI after installing new tyre(s), also double check for any leaking air.